The pinnacle of facility cleaning
Meeting the strict cleanliness and quality requirements of the sensitive cleanroom environment is the pinnacle of facility cleaning. Thanks to its expertise and decades of experience, the Dorfner Group is a specialist in cleanroom cleaning. Alongside professional decontamination and disinfection, the Dorfner Cleanroom team offers a wide range of services, which we would like to present to you here. Please feel free to contact our reference customers to discuss our track record in cleanroom services. Simply get in touch with us!
Whether it be in the semiconductor or solar industry, in pharmaceutics for medical technology or in space research, when it comes to ISO and GMP-classified cleanrooms, the Dorfner Group is a reliable and highly qualified partner for all industries.
Special skills and abilities are required in order to meet the strict requirements of cleanroom cleaning. Our work is based on the following standards:
- DIN EN ISO 14644
- VDI 2083
- GMP guidelines
Our service package not only includes planning individual concepts based on your needs. We will also ensure that only highly qualified and regularly trained staff are used, and that detailed documentation is kept using a document management system.
Beyond cleaning services, we can also take care of every aspect of running your cleanroom.
- Air shower service (staff, material)
- Laundry service/logistics for uniforms and cleanroom clothing
- Locker management
- Waste management in keeping with current legislation
- Services that support the production process, such as organisation of auxiliary supplies for production or internal transport services
Cleaning of cleanrooms alongside construction work
The construction of a cleanroom involves particular requirements in terms of staff and materials. To achieve the desired classification, it is not only necessary to comply strictly with the order of construction activities. Various cleaning procedures also have to be implemented – tailored to this schedule. The concrete workflow will be set out in a cleanroom log and constantly monitored by a supervisor.
The supervisor knows your requirements and functions as a link between the construction site and construction manager. He will take responsibility for all log training and the corresponding documentation.
Our services at a glance:
- Cleanroom log with corresponding training and noticeboard documents
- Access monitoring in accordance with logging regulations
- Cleanliness check on materials brought in
- Cleaning of all surfaces, air lock systems, technical installations, etc. alongside construction work
- Cleaning of materials before they are brought in
- Temporary air shower construction
- Air shower service: we stock and deliver the necessary single-use clothing in accordance with logging regulations
- Thorough cleaning of technical building installations (air-conditioning units, cable ducts, pipework, etc.)
- Fine and ultrafine cleaning: all items and surfaces are cleaned at the end of each logging phase to ensure that the corresponding cleanroom classification is met
We not only implement cleanroom cleaning alongside construction work throughout Germany, but also have experience abroad: the Dorfner Cleanroom team has worked in Belgium, Norway, Poland, Romania, Uzbekistan, Russia and Algeria, among other countries.
Special cleaning and cleaning after construction work
We take perfectly coordinated steps to ensure that your cleanroom meets quality requirements. The first step in cleaning a cleanroom after construction work is to clear all rooms and furnishings of any contamination caused by the building work. In the second step, we clean ceilings, walls, floors and all furnishings in accordance with requirements, using sterile and/or unsterile disinfectants and equipment in the GMP sector or a mixture of isopropanol / DI water in the ISO sector. If cleaning agents or disinfectants are defined in the customer’s work instructions or SOPs, we will of course use these. If there are no stipulations, we will be happy to provide recommendations.
Our services at a glance:
- Complete top-down cleaning, including all furnishings
- Plant cleaning
- Cleaning of raised floors
- Cleaning of air lock areas
- Cleaning and disinfection of ventilation systems
We not only implement special cleaning and cleaning after construction work throughout Germany, but also have experience abroad: the Dorfner Cleanroom team has worked in Belgium, Norway, Poland, Romania, Uzbekistan, Russia and Algeria, among other countries.
A sensitive task like cleanroom cleaning requires experienced staff that know the procedures and challenges of cleanrooms and can cope with these with complete reliability. Our employees receive special training on a regular basis and are, therefore, always up-to-date.
We will be happy to pass on our knowledge to your employees in personnel training sessions (German or English). The events comprise a theoretical and a practical section, and can of course be tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Structure and function of a cleanroom
- Standards, guidelines and associations
- Particle sizes
- Causes of contamination
Basics of microbiology (optional)
- Microbiology terminology
Conduct in the cleanroom
- Air showers
- Moving around the cleanroom
- Basics of cleanroom clothing
- Folding techniques
- Rules of cleanroom cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfection methods
Special Features of the GMP sector (optional)
- Stipulations of the guidelines
Comprehension test (optional)
- Training in putting on a cleanroom overall without causing contamination
- Training in hand disinfection (optional)
- Particle visualisation
- Cleaning methods
Coaching is also now a core component of our portfolio. Your employees will learn how cleaning regulations, cleaning processes, materials, air shower procedures, preparation and follow-up and other specific aspects are to be implemented in your cleanroom. In addition, we will advise you on all requirements of the running of your cleanroom and work with you to create appropriate cleanroom concepts. You can find our guidelines for your cleanroom here.
Plus: our style-conscious cleanroom diva will show you the “personal no-gos” – simply download our poster.
Cleaning & disinfection of ventilation systems
The Dorfner Cleanroom team members are specially trained to work in accordance with VDI 6022. Specialist staff are trained through external training from TÜV Rheinland, as well as by our in-house team of experts.
Our services at a glance:
- Initial cleaning and initial disinfection of ventilation systems and recirculation cooling units
- Cleaning and disinfection of ventilation systems and corresponding air ducts during the construction phase, where accessible
Contact the Dorfner Cleanroom team
Do you have questions about cleanrooms or want an individual consultation?
Contact us with no obligation at Info@reinraum-kompetenz.de.